Help Your Local Boston Terrier Dog Rescue
There are a lot of things you can do to help your local Boston Terrier dog rescue, even if you decide that adopting a rescue dog isn't the best fit for your family. Some ideas are listed below.
Donate needed items:
- Cash or gift certificates to local pet supply stores
- dog beds, towels, blankets
- exercise pen or crate
- collars, leashes, harnesses
- food and water dishes
- treats and/or food
- grooming supplies - shampoo, brushes
- first aid kit
- coupons for dog items and cleaning products used by rescuers
- ID tag with local rescue contact # for a resuable tag for dogs in foster care
- bleach or other cleaning products
- office supplies (paper, etc.)
Volunteer Your Time or Talent to:
- Foster a Dog
- Transport a dog to vet appointments
- Walk a dog
- Groom a dog
- Take photos of foster BTs for adoption flyers, website, etc.
- Go with rescue person to the vet to help if there is more than one dog
- Have a yard sale and donate the money to rescue
- Volunteer to do rescue in your area.
- Spread the word - tell your friends about adopting and fostering rescue dogs
- Offer to maintain your local rescue website listings and photos
- Help organize and run fundraising events
- Go to a foster home once a week with your children and dogs to help socialize the dog
- Help a foster family clean up the yard
- Lend your artistic talents to your local rescue newsletter
Find a local rescue group near you.
Return from Boston Terrier Dog Rescue to BT Rescue Page
Other search terms which may have directed you to this page include: boston rescue terrier